Permits & Forms

Please find info on this page related to backyard burning, street lighting and other general MFPD-related documents. 

Fire Permits

  • Find all of our information on burning in the Mountain Fire Protection District on our new Open Burning Permits section. 


Permits & Forms     Street Lighting

  • To report a burned out street light or to make a request to have a new street light installed please contact the trustees or fill out Contract info form on Contract page